I've been collecting a bunch of RSS feeds to help me stay on top of the marketing and growth. These are mostly blogs and news sites.
I've spent hours doing this. Researching and curating.
It's the method I use to keep on top of everything without relying on the ineffectiveness of social media and newsletters. I also highly dislike modern algorithms of the big platforms. RSS is perfect for this.
A few RSS feeds (links) as a URL, covering:
- YouTube channels
What it does not include:
- an RSS reader, you'll need one. I use BazQux Reader. Feedly is an option too. Find one that suits your needs.
- it's not necessarily complete and it can get busy, I will constantly curate this in the background. Updating with new things, removing what is no longer relevant.
How do I use it?
- stick the URLs in an RSS reader
- use the RSS reader on a regular basis, ideally before social media
- scan it and click on the things of interest
- there are no algorithms, it's purely latest published post appears at the top.
But why should I use it?
- if growth for small and big business interests you then you'll get lots of news and articles at your finger tips
- I run the community at Indie Hackers, my head can't get away from all these resources
- you'll thank me later with the time you save and the people you can find
- it's like having a new room brought to you
Can I recommend a source?
Yes! Drop me an email or a DM on Twitter and I will review it. I can't promise to add it though.
But will you maintain it?
My plan is to continually maintain it and maybe later turn it into an annual recurring payment, for now as a 'believer' it's a small one-off fee.
Pricing starts at $20 and will go up after the first 10 sales.
It's available for pre-order now to give me a chance to tidy up what I have. 🙏🏽