I've been collecting a bunch of RSS feeds to help me stay on top of the indie hacking and tech world. These are mostly blogs and news sites.
I've spent hours doing this. Researching and curating.
It's the method I use to keep on top of everything without relying on the ineffectiveness of social media and newsletters.
A few RSS feeds as a URL, covering:
- indie hackers blogs
- indie women blogs
- indie YouTube channels
- indie sources you should read (news, tech, etc)
What it does not include:
- an RSS reader, you'll need one. I use BazQux Reader. Feedly is an option too. Find one that suits your needs.
- it's not necessarily complete and it can get busy, I will constantly curate this in the background. Updating with new things, removing what is no longer relevant.
How do I use it?
- stick the URLs in an RSS reader
- use the RSS reader on a regular basis, ideally before social media
- scan it and click on the things of interest
- there are no algorithms, it's purely latest published post appears at the top.
But why should I use it?
- if indie business building, startups and small business interests you then you'll get lots of news and articles at your finger tips
- I run the community at Indie Hackers, my head can't get away from all these resources
- you'll thank me later with the time you save and the people you can find.
Can I recommend a source?
Yes! Drop me an email or a DM on Twitter and I will review it. I can't promise to add it though.
But will you maintain it?
My plan is to continually maintain it and maybe later turn it into an annual recurring payment, for now as a 'believer' it's a small one-off fee.
Pricing starts at $20 and will go up after the first 10 sales.
Pricing currently at $25.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thanks for your support.
Here are your RSS feeds. You need to add them to your RSS reader. I recommend and use Bazqux.com.
I'd suggest adding them to a different folder to begin with to get a feel for what flows through.
Feel free to suggest suggestions or removal of source to me to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indie hacking: https://bazqux.com/feed/1f47d2ce6d0e7944b83d
Indie podcasts: https://bazqux.com/feed/ab5d64eadcc364f88c81
Indie YouTube: https://bazqux.com/feed/4ae0ed2a6e82691b177e
Indie of interest (not indie hackers, but interesting people, news, blogs): https://bazqux.com/feed/50445e7920dd34c3dac7
Indie women: https://bazqux.com/feed/b4c8f2acbc7e1666c90c
This is an individual license, not meant for sharing.
I now have a (basic) website set up for this incase you wanted to tell your friends!
- Rosie Sherry
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.